Thank you for taking the time to visit me at Photography by Misty. I've been in the business for 17 years, 13 years for myself & four years with another photographer. I've gone from the college darkroom to my larger-than-life MAC since earning my journalism and political science degrees at the University of North Texas.

 

I love people almost as much as I love life itself. Human nature is a beautiful thing. It's hard for me to judge my own work, but I've been told it shows in my (your) portraits.

 

Come play with me, and whether it be a 30-minute business portrait session or hours hopping from place to place, you'll soon discover my love for you & your family.

 

Once viewing your photos, you'll realize that via my eyes and my camera lens, I find everyone beautiful - inside & out. During my years as a journalist, I  interviewed hundreds of people. Even the interviews I dreaded going in, ended in a beautiful story of learning about someone new. My photography has taught me that everyone is beautiful on the outside, too.

 

Whether we opt for my fav spot, your fav spot, my home studio, your home or your fav hangout, a session with me promises adventure. By the end of our time together, I will fall in love with you, and you will fall in love with yourself. 90% of our time together will be focused on you & what you want. The other 10% of the time, I'll be selfish & feed my creative side.

 

I can't wait to get to know you, capture memories for you, your business and/or your loved ones, become your friend & your photographer. What are you waiting for . . . let's get started.